Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ameristep Crossbones Blind



We just set up the new Ameristep Crossbones ground blind from Cabelas.  It looks like a great blind and is very wheelchair friendly .  It does not set up as easily as some  Ameristep pop ups (Doghouse, Outhouse),  but it is easier to assemble than a  Primos  Dark Horse.

The ground blind looks really well made and should last several years in the field.  The camouflage should blend into southwestern Pennsylvania's fall woods extremely well.

The all-black interior should hide me sufficiently especially if I dress in all black as I did last year.  I will be writing an in-depth review of several ground blinds before this fall's archery season . 

I plan on setting several blinds out this fall in order to deer hunt from. This way the animals become accustomed to the ground blinds and I have a better opportunity for a close  shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment