Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thanks Elusion Camo

I have been emiling Lee the owner of Elusion Camo about the difficulties getting back into the woods as a hunter with a spinal cord injury.

He took it upon himself to design a camouflage poncho with accessories that will cover both myself and my action trackchair. I should have the completed design very soon for my September crossbow hunt.

This is just one of the things I have going on right now in regard to hunting. When the package arrives from Elusion Camo, I will post pictures, you may have to look closely to find me! Yes, its that good.

Here is a company that definitely cares about all hunters including those with disabilities! Thank you so much Lee and all your team members for making camouflage accessible for everyone not just the able-bodied.

No comments:

Post a Comment