Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Right Gear

It always surprises me when I'm driving down the highway, towing my action trackchair and look over to see people taking pictures.   Or like the other day when I stopped at the gas station and had two people come over to say what a "bad ass chair" I had.



I learned a long time ago it really does pay to have the right gear.  There's nothing worse than buying something that does not work or causes problems every time it's used. 

After all these years being outdoors, I finally feel like I know what I'm doing , what I need to be successful and what does or does not work .

If you were suggesting one piece of equipment to a novice bow hunter, what would it be?

I would suggest a laser rangefinder .  Take the guesswork out of yardage estimation and you will improve your shot accuracy I guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment