Sunday, April 8, 2012

Camelbak BFM





  • Lightweight, durable 500D CORDURA
  • Multiple drink tube exit ports for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under the arm
  • 4 zippers on main compartment allow for multiple access points to gear
  • ASIPS Radio attachment points hold communications securely with dual antenna ports
  • Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
  • Full clamshell opening makes adding the MedBak Insert quick and easy (NOTE: MedBak Sold Separately)
  • HYDRATION CAPACITY: 100 oz. (3L)
  • CARGO VOLUME: 2,929 cu.in. (48L)
  • TOTAL VOLUME: 3,112 cu.in. (51L)
  • DIMENSIONS: 21.00" x 20.00" x 14.00" (530mm x 510mm x 355mm)
  • WEIGHT (EMPTY RESERVOIR): 5.5 lbs. (2.5Kg)
  • Made in the USA



  • I received my Camelbak BFM 500 this week and I have to say I could not be happier with it.

    This backpack is large and in charge.  It has enough room for all my hunting gear and then some.  I know I could pack this for a three day trip anywhere or as the perfect bug out bag.

    It is well made, the zippers all have pull tabs and there is molle webbing everywhere to attach even more gear.  This bag is not cheap, but you do get your moneys worth.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment