Monday, June 11, 2012

Crossbows

On Sunday I was at Falcon Archers and a woman asked me which crossbow I thought was best. I told her I was no expert by any means but I believe the best crossbow for me is made by Parker. I shoot the Buck Buster 175.





Today there are a variety of crossbows on the market and the choices seem almost endless. These crossbows all very in price from a few hundred dollars to over $1000. Unless you are unbelievably wealthy, price has to be a factor in determining which crossbow is for you.

I have shot the Parker crossbow for the last three years and I love it. I can't see spending twice the price with the results I am currently getting. That's not to say that I have not looked into buying another crossbow.

Barnett makes the Ghost which I like, and Kodabow makes a great crossbow too.  Another friend of mine shoots a TenPoint crossbow which he likes a lot.  It all comes down to personal choice and your checkbook.

So which is best, a ford a dodge or a chevy?  Yep it's like that....

No comments:

Post a Comment