Sunday, September 30, 2012

Buck Season with WMA

Whitetail Management Associates (WMA) held a special disabled hunt yesterday for myself and another hunter Bob. 

WMA had over two dozen volunteers who gave up their first day of the 2012 buck season to enable Bob and myself to go hunting.  These guys helped transfer me into my action trackchair, set up my ground blind in three locations, brushed it in and cut shooting lanes each time. 

They gently pushed deer by me all day but I was unable to get a clean shot as is often the case, due to my limited mobility.  I had deer and turkeys around me all day and had a fantastic day hunting, so it was a successful hunt in my opinion!

Again, thank you to everyone for all you do for disabled sportsman like myself and the conservation of our wildlife.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment