Monday, October 7, 2013

A Great Morning Hunting

 
 
It was a beautiful morning on Saturday, sitting in the Darkwoods Ground Blind.  I watched the sun come up on the first day of the Pennsylvania archery season opener on my birthday.
 
 
I was hoping for a buck to walk by nice and slow as a birthday present, but it was not to be.  

 
 Instead I had three turkeys in front of the blind for at least 15 minutes.  Hopefully these turkeys bring friends (Gobblers) along with them in November when I can tag them.
 
 
This hen was at 25 yards, in my scope for 20 seconds!  I swear they can read the hunting regulations and know when fall turkey season starts.
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC GREG,,,,,,,,,,,, Dont worry brother, that big buck will pass within feet of you and the Darkwoods Blind.
    thx JIMMY

    ReplyDelete