Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Monmouth Illinois


I have been thinking a lot about my bow hunting trip last year to Monmouth Il and can't wait to return again this year.   Planning a trip like this is exciting for anyone, but takes considerable foresight and attention to detail for an individual with a disability.

Having a great outfitter makes this planning a little easier.  Ryan from L.E.D Outdoors is the perfect host.  He understands my strengths and limitations and does everything he can to ensure I have a hunting trip I will always remember. 

This is my second trip to Monmouth or as I like to say, my happy place.  If you are a hunter with a disability, don't let your fear and limitations keep you from pursuing your dreams.  Find the right people to support you, the right place to stay, plan and execute within your abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment