Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What a Great Hunt in Illinois (part 1)

I just returned from my bow hunting trip to Illinois with LED outdoors.  It was a fantastic hunt with great people and I will always remember this trip. 

Ryan and Chase had everything set up perfectly.  The drive into the hunting spots was easy for my accessible van (very low clearance), the ground blinds were wheelchair accessible with room for Beth and I.  The guides moved the blind and decoy when necessary and made sure I made it in and out of the location, the day it snowed bad.

They completely understand my limitations as a hunter with a disability and did everything they possibly could to get me a shot at a monster buck.  Although we seen lots of deer, turkey's, bald eagle and even coyotes I was unable to tag out on a monster buck this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment