Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pennsylvania rifle season 2013

Several of my friends have been fortunate enough to harvest some very nice Pennsylvania whitetail bucks, and even a few doe this week, congratulations!




Opening day started on Monday and the pictures and text started coming in around 9:00 AM.  A few of my friends asked why I was not out hunting.  The truth is, I much prefer hunting with my crossbow in archery season.  For me personally there are way too many hunters in the woods the first day of rifle season here in Pennsylvania.  I enjoy the challenge of getting up close and personal (20 yards) and sending a broad head into my target.

I plan on going out to the ground blind in the second season, hopefully harvesting a nice buck.  But until then I wish all of the Pennsylvania hunters a successful season.  Shoot straight and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment