Monday, August 25, 2014

Shooting My .243

I was at the Western Pa Wounded Warriors range yesterday shooting my .243 rifle.  I was very happy to see that someone had made a new shooting bench. Being a quadriplegic, I use my own brace, but this would be fantastic for an able-bodied shooter or even a paraplegic.



Here is my first shot of the day at 50 yards. I made some adjustments and continued shooting. I used to shoot much better, but I believe I'm doing as well as I can right now.  I know with practice I can tighten up my groups.


Here are the results of shooting at 100 yards.  I can't wait to go back to the range and get better with the rifle. After my Hog hunt in September, I plan on replacing my scope.




Later this week I plan on shooting my crossbow which is still my favorite form of hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment