Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Sightmark 12 Gauge and .243 Review


 
 
I recently used the Sightmark laser bore sight to pattern my 12 gauge shotgun. I  think it was very easy to use and it worked very well.  The shotgun shell used three batteries and the.243 used two, the batteries were included with each.
 
The left and right was spot on accurate using the sight.  I used the laser sight indoors at my home so the up and down needed tweaking at the range.  If I used the sight at the range in low light conditions I am sure it would have been more accurate.





"The Sightmark Laser Bore Sight provides the most convenient and accurate method for sighting in rifles of all types. Simply chamber the bore sight like a regular bullet and a laser dot will show exactly where the rifle is aiming; it’s easy to sight in any scope without firing a single shot. The Sightmark laser bore sight is available in several calibers and gauges for use with all the most popular rifles and shotguns. "


I plan on using the .243 when I install my new Nikon 3 x 9 x 50 scope later next week. I did try it  out with  my current Bushnell scope and it was easy to use and very accurate. Hopefully it makes installing the new scope easy.




       

No comments:

Post a Comment