Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Texas Hunt Conclusion


We were able to hunt the third day until 10 AM but the visibility that morning was very poor due to a very heavy fog. I did manage to see several turkeys and a few Whitetail deer (Doe) but no shooter bucks. It was time to head back to the lodge before I knew it.

Here are a few of the exciting animals we managed to see but they were off of our shooting list. It was a great hunting trip, hunting with great people.  I had a fantastic time and will never forget my time in Texas.



Oreck

Fallow Buck

Some adventures can't be measured in inches at the taxidermist. I feel like I made some great friends and shared a great hunt with some outstanding people from all over the country. Again, thank you Field & Stream for all you did!

Mr. Stroff Sr
Meeting Talon and Karen was so much fun.  These people work hard everyday raising whitetails and producing scents at Conquest 200.  It was great to hear their stories.

Talon, Karen, Beth and I

No comments:

Post a Comment