Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Savage .17 HMR

I picked up the new Savage semi automatic .17 HMR from Field & Stream last week. I am mounting a Bushnell 4 x 16 lighted reticle scope on it.  The reviews all say this savage is a real shooter and is capable of turning in extremely tight groups.

I plan on using it this summer to take out a few varmints (groundhogs and coyotes). It's an extremely accurate flat shooting rifle with very little recoil. It's capable of hitting hard and should be perfect for this type of shooting.





This .17  HMR uses a new ammunition specifically designed for this rimfire rifle. It shoots 100 ft./s faster than any other .17 ammunition on the market.








1 comment:

  1. I wish I could find one here, I have a single shot h&r heavy barrel 17 and love it.

    ReplyDelete